Saturday 20 October 2012

An unintentional Experiment



Last week I ran out of Aloe Vera Juice. I only realised this on Sunday and the local health food shops were closed. As a result I decided to go without it for the week. That meant making my hair conditioner spray with water, vegetable glycerine and lavender essential oil only.  

Did the absence of Aloe Vera Juice made any difference to my hair?  Yes it did. I was surprised that my hair was much drier than usual. This is interesting as I kept all other aspects of my hair routine the same. So this unintentional experiment told me that Aloe Vera juice does make a difference in helping my hair retain moisture. 

As a result of this discovery I now value Aloe Vera Juice more. Yesterday I managed to pop to the shop during my lunch break, I bought the biggest bottle I found. Its was worth the £6.80 not to have dry hair. I've added it to the moisturising pray this morning and can already feel the difference in my hair. Welcome back moisture and softer hair!

Marisa. X

No comments:

Post a Comment