Wednesday 26 September 2012

Wash and Go




The wash and go style is a simple and easy way of managing hair when one is busy. Recently I have had very little time to dedicate to my hair. Although, I knew about this style for ages I rarely considered it.


On Saturday I decided to wear a Wash and Go style to a party. Well, I had little time to dedicate to my hair during the days leading up to the party and it desperately needed a wash. Usually if I have a party coming up I wash my hair the day or couple of days before. This means that the hair is stretched and therefore is more versatile for styling in different ways on party day. However, due to lack of time I reluctantly resorted to the this style. I was not disappointed.


As the name indicate the style simply involves washing your hair and going out! So I washed my hair and allowed to drip dry naturally. I then added a little bit of my Shea butter hair mix to help retain moisture. I rolled a small front section to ad definition and styled it with a flower. It looked better than I expected. I will keep this style in mind for the future. The party was great so thanks Gabi.


I promised to do a post on how to de-tangling natural hair this month but have not had the chance yet. I will do it soon.

In the mean time keep loving the Afro.
Marisa.


No comments:

Post a Comment